Monday, August 11, 2008

Hi.I am LoverAngelsz and my email is LoverAngelsz@gmail.com I will be writing my stories here which may be lame but I don'ttt care!! This is my first story i am soooo writing. I don't care if you don't like i have my own pride....For starters like to thank my sister for giving me her story that she had given up on i give her credit for the first chapter plus my cousin for helping me get this blogskin...Don't bother to write to my email i don't check it email only sometimes so if you must then email me.....Cooments are k but not bad ones as i say i am newbie! Write bad comments and you are so impolite but a different story if you write better stories....AND NO COPYING MY STORIES unless you ask i hope...
feeling dreamy at [10:25 PM]
Likes
*Fav1:Black and Blue,Grey,Purple
*Fav2:My favorites in life is hanging out with my friends cou who sing great songs
and we all share memories together..,Table tennis,basketball,badmiton,playing computer and hitting people's head,Playing piano,
volley ball,captain ball,ice-skating..and others hehe too much
Dislikes
*Hate1:Well arguing with my enemies.
*Hate2:my sis is oppositting Hobbies:cooking,doing housework,homework,my mum opposing watever i do....
Wishlist
*Wish1:To turn back time so I have no regrets and nothing else I have everything in life.
*Wish2: Em..actually no more but for mi to like that person more(crush)
Music playing
*Fave music,Japanese,Eng,Korean
Past Tense
*friend
*friend
*friend
*friend
*friend
*snowangel_yukino ~ blogskins
*Anime Visions
*Google for the sky
Introduction
Whatever floats the boat:
WELCOME TO MY BLOG
to fellow friends this is a story Blog about a girl named Lunara I thank my cousin,sister for giving mi this ideas